Here you have more things to do, just in case you miss the class from Friday to Wednesday!

  Memorise one and show it to your teacher!! 5 little valentines just for you The first one says, “My love is true.” The second one says, “Y...

Happy St Valentine's Day

 



Memorise one and show it to your teacher!!

5 little valentines just for you
The first one says, “My love is true.”
The second one says, “You have my heart.”
The third one says, “Let us never part.”
The fourth one says, “Won’t you please be mine?”
The fifth one says, “‘Til the end of time.”

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.

You can make up your own Roses Are Red poem, too!

Red hearts, White hearts,
Pink hearts, too.
I like Purple hearts.
How about you?
Green hearts, Yellow hearts,
Blue hearts, too.
I like rainbow hearts.
How about you?


Play it at 1,5 speed!!!